No one will treat me for multiple health conditions due to the simple fact that I have AIDS. I'm stopping the begging, pleading, threatening, and cursing... and trying. I'm simply going to spend what is left of my life suing anyone who says anything at all negative about anyone with AIDS. And I am going to produce here unequivocal proof that the Veteran's Administration has violated several laws in one single visit. I actually recorded a visit and then went and got the medical records for that visit to see if what they entered was what was said. It was not. In fact, it was virtually the opposite of everything that I had said. And for your information, this took place at the Ambulatory Care Center under the Memphis TN VAMC in Jonesboro, AR. (I'll post this stuff soon).
But this kind of shit is not isolated incidents. It happens all the time in every VA from St. Louis to Memphis and in every civilian practice and clinic in the same area. And it is all because of willful ignorance and blatant discrimination on the parts of that wonderful group of folks we call "the medical profession" and entrust our lives to.
There are the Death Panels everyone was worried about. Right there! Rooted in the bigotry and hatred that resides in the heart of the healing arts.
Discrimination law suits will likely be following soon. So, stay tuned. I need to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment