Navigation

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

An explanation is needed here... anybody?

People seem to think that I should be ready, waiting and available for them and their whims. And when they DO need me and I'm not available, they get pissed off. But when I need someone for something - anything, especially if it's important - they haven't got the time of day for me. Most of the things that I do for others, I do for free. I offer to pay others for the things that I need and I am still basically told to go fuck myself.

It might not be quite as bad if when I ask something of someone they would simply say no. But that doesn't seem to be the way humanity operates. They often say yes and then simply not show up. If you can't or won't, simply grow some balls and say so. It is infinitely worse when you say yes and then don't.

At one time the only thing that a man (person) had was their word. And when their word was bad that meant that they were bad. No one seems to operate on that system any more... except me. I suppose I'm just going to have to start saying no.

Of all the physical health problems that I have, I think that the worst is that I am a member of the human race. We have devolved into a worthless, muddling mass of lying, back stabbing, two faced, self-centered, biological scum swirling in a giant cesspool.

People REALLY DO basically suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment