At our appointment in December of 2013 we discussed issues about my health and healthcare in depth. I distinctly remember telling you that everyone always talks about having a close relationship with their health care provider being most important yet it seems that every time I walk through the door, even at the same facility, it is yet a different person. Now I ask you, how can one form any KIND of a relationship under such circumstances.
I remember telling you that if you'd just stick around and get to know me that you might just form a different opinion of me.
I also explained the issues, as I understand them, about the conditions I have and the problems I have had receiving treatment for them... resultant, I believe, of "the medical office employee revolving door culture."
There is plenty of documentation in the Journal of Palliative Medicine concerning many of the circumstances involved in our meeting of 13 Feb, 2014. And there are plenty of other publications related to unanticipated drug interactions, false positives, and other anomalies.
Yet, in spite of overwhelming scientific study and evidence, you refuse to look at what is right in front of you and consider possibilities outside of your self-induced box. And you use that missed opportunity of education and elucidation to totally dismiss any possibility of a patient forming any kind of "close" medical relationship with you by outright accusing them of illegal behavior. You actually accused me of selling my meds when the evidence suggests that you were under medicating me! You were rude and hateful and I wouldn't let you treat my dog for an ingrown toe nail! You're a quack!
In my view, if there is a prescription drug epidemic that the true criminal is the person with the prescription pad - not the patient requesting treatment for well documented chronic health conditions. And, if that patient has a history of consistently not showing accurate levels in their urine... EVERY SINGLE TIME, NO MATTER WHERE THEY GO... then it is not outside the bounds of logic to consider that the patient might actually be telling the truth and your lab results are inaccurate for any number of scientifically proven, possible reasons. And this especially when you have already seen other inconsistent lab results in the same patient.
But, GOOD ON YOU for your narrow minded, judgmental, prejudiced, and downright rude handling of having to accept the possibility that you might just be wrong. Congratulations for being such a bull headed prick. You do that REALLY well!
Here's what the NIH has to say about the matter:
Just as some patients metabolize methadone or other treatment medications at different rates and some medications affect the metabolism of others (see chapter 3), certain medications, for example, HIV medications, change the metabolism of addiction medications and can affect drug test results. OTP staff members should remain current on these interactions as more data become available (see De Maria 2003). A Web site that provides up-to-date information on the pharmacokinetics of methadone and HIV medications is at www.hiv-druginteractions.org.
~National institute of Health
![]() |
| Higher doses of oxycodone may be required to achieve efficacy! |
If you spent half as much time DOING YOUR JOB as you do hypocritical, bigoted profiling, you might qualify as a world class medical facility! And when you informed me that I had "fractures" in my spine and wanted to know why I was using a cane, I felt like hitting you with it. But suffice it to say:
and trust that you read American Sign Language... but given you complete lack of skill in handling other disabilities, I am sure that I have misplaced my trust here. I know I misplaced it by giving my health care treatment to you.


No comments:
Post a Comment