Need I say more? I guess I will.
Later.
Please forgive me as I think out loud while putting this post together. The short story is that I have been disabled for almost 25 years and the local Division of Family Services in Kennett, MO, Dunklin County, has been gunning for me since we first met. They recently canceled my health coverage for reasons that were completely avoidable if they saw their job as anything other than killing off the poor and disabled... and getting to wear a shiny badge which gives them some sense of faux authority.
I asked for a hearing. They denied me. I asked again. They granted it. I got to the hearing and they said they weren't going to hear me. In short, they denied my right to a fair hearing in violation of state and federal law.
http://statutes.laws.com/missouri/t12/c208/208_080
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C200-299/2080000080.HTM
http://www.leagle.com/decision/19951425896SW2d529_11387
No comments:
Post a Comment