Navigation

Friday, April 24, 2015

Paying Your Dues

It never ceases to amaze me. People are so hypocritical! I'd venture to say that 60-80% of Americans have done something that, in the right light, would earn them some jail time. And given the current police state conditions, that would be a conservative estimate.

I'm no angel and in my younger days I got away with a lot of things. But the thing that got me time, even the prosecutor admitted in writing that I was arguably justified in my actions.

But people who have done, and still do, worse than I did look down on me and talk trash to and about me in public and in private.

Well, I paid my dues, which is more than most of the hypocrites can say. And I'm actually a better person for it. But I do tire of the character assassination committed by others so they can feel a little better about their selves.

This blog was created for the purpose of pointing out such hypocrites who think that because I am who I am that they can treat me like dirt. Yes, it is a questionable act on my part. But I derive a small measure of satisfaction from calling a duck a duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment