In the past when I have needed the VA they do everything they can to shun and disrespect me - and my family!
Now that I no longer wish to have any contact with the cretins at all they will not leave me alone! THREE calls and TWO emails yesterday and yet another email this morning!
What is wrong with these fucktards?
LEAVE ME ALONE, ALREADY! You have made it abundantly clear that you have no interest in treating me for any condition through your own words and deeds. Now that I give you what you want in the form of me shit canning you from my life, you seem like a stalker, a whiny little bitch who can't let go when you are told the relationship is over.
The Veteran's Administration is the worst of the worst. That's the VA in St. Louis, MO, Poplar Bluff, MO, and Memphis, TN. And let's not forget the outsourced clinic they have in Jonesboro, AR which is run by a private, for profit company which I was not informed was NOT an actual VA and was given my personal, private medical information without my informed consent!
Fuck off and leave me alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment