If modern day Christians and "Southern Hospitality" is all it professes to be, then why do I always feel like shit when I get done having some interaction with either or both?
If they spent a fraction of the time they spend on trying to make themselves feel better about themselves at the expense of others on actually trying to understand others... well, I doubt this post would be.
They are so self-absorbed and selfish that they can't even see another human dying right before their very eyes. And if they could I seriously doubt that they would even care.
And they simply cannot fathom why I want no part of their "society".
I am, in their eyes - whether they can admit it or not - a blight on humanity. I am different, therefore I need to be killed, starved, or ignored until I actually DO die.
The good news, for them, is that their wish is not long off. I'll be leaving this horrid plane of existence soon... and not soon enough for my liking.
People REALLY DO Suck!
No comments:
Post a Comment