Navigation

Friday, November 9, 2012

Health Care Sucks

Yep. I was determined 100% disabled in 1995. I was even told that I would likely die "within the next 6 months" back then. And I haven't gotten any better, I assure you! Medicine is why I'm still here to bitch.

And the Missouri Department of Social Services has, in their infinite wisdom, decided that I no longer need coverage for the treatments that have kept me alive for this long. It's more cost effective to eliminate me (and those like me)!

Budget cuts, don't tax the rich, "entitlement reform", fiscal responsibility, ... whatever you want to call it ...  -  these, my friends, are your "Death Panels". A bunch of minimum wage paper pushers whose primary function is to discontinue any expenditures by preventing you from actually seeing a live doctor (that's a VA thing, but it happens everywhere). And, YES, they are motivated by the right! Regardless of what I or anyone else has contributed or are still contributing to society, if we need the money we already paid in to things such as FICA and workmen's comp were never intended to be agencies who actually PAID OUT anything!

So what if a few folk die! It's collateral damage. Collateral Damage happens in war - and this is class war, pure and simple. Cull the old, the weak, the infirm...  start a needless war to kill the healthy ones. Keep all of the money in a pile that only WE have access to and see if we can't start a global pandemic that can't be traced to us... unless it kills everyone BUT us.

It's actually an ingenious plan... unless you are their target for elimination. Like me. And, you probably are. You just don't know it yet... or your usefulness has waned. But it will. I also assure you that you will get old and infirm. You will NEED a doctor.

And from where I'm sitting, I can't see that coming from the State NOR the Fed!

You know what? They both owe me. They owe YOU! What's it gonna take to convince you all that you're getting screwed by a tiny fraction of the population? Their guns mean nothing. They will kill you in the end if we don't kill them first.

Strong statements, I know. And the issue immediately rises: Who should I kill first?

Targets abound. They talk a lot (and rarely mean what they say), and they usually wear a red or a blue tie.

I'm not advocating killing anyone here! I am simply pointing out that the folks who have decided my death have no idea what it means to live day to day.

Silver spoon extensions.

Man!
People REALLY DO Suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment